- Job ID
- # of Openings
This position will work with other production team members in an assigned production area, with goals to meet production schedules in accordance within quality, cost, delivery, technical and safety standards. This position encompasses multiple different actual hands-on jobs, but these roles are all similar, and are all essential to the everyday operations of EaglePicher.
- Perform task-specific operations such as, but not limited to:
- Work customer orders as required – pull material;
- Freight orders – Arrange on pallet, wrap and band pallet;
- Ground orders – Use appropriate box for carrier;
- Load and unload all size trucks and containers;
- Charge Battery stock on regular basis;
- Operate and maintain daily inspections on forklifts;
- Meet deadlines under pressure, while complying with company safety practices and adhering to company policies and procedures;
- Work and contribute in a team environment, while producing product in an efficient manner and with a quality-first mentality;
- Possess excellent attention to detail, be flexible and adaptable to change, and be results-focused to meet efficiency and productivity goals;
- Have a proven record of excellent attendance and reliability, and a history of good housekeeping practices, as well as documentation and record maintenance;
- Possess organizational and time managements skills with ability to multi-task, and the ability to uphold “best practice” procedures for achieving company objectives;
- Be a self-starter with high energy, and a record of exercising sound judgment and handling multiple priorities.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Task specific certifications such as DOT (packaging/shipping), and forklift operation.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.