(Finance, Clayton Office)
ABOUT THE POSITION
EaglePicher is looking for a skilled Treasury Director to oversee all treasury operations, matters, and policies. This position will provide advice to business units and Corporate functions across core treasury disciplines. This position will also be responsible for performing daily cash activities, including reviewing and balancing all cash accounts, transferring cash to and from accounts, and borrowing or paying down revolving loans.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
• Establish processes for risk identification, risk measurement and risk mitigation strategies for financial risks;
• Implement treasury initiatives throughout the businesses in accordance with sound business practices and financial standards, Company goals, objectives and business plans;
• Ensure efficiency within treasury; initiate and participate in any efforts to reduce costs and increase profits;
• Provide financial and in particular treasury advice and support on issues of major significance for the business;
• Ensure that the necessary financial support is available throughout the businesses and for the optimum management of cash;
• Manage banking relationships in coordination with the business teams;
• Ensure compliance with all lender agreements including the required reporting on a timely basis;
• Maintain regular contact and keep relationship with third parties such as financial institutions, public bodies, treasury colleagues and other member of the finance community;
• Ensure the relevant corporate policies and mandates are applied in the businesses;
• Maintain regular contact with a broad network and colleagues to share trends and best practices;
• Managing cash balances amongst multiple banks and currencies for optimization of cash balances;
• Review and release manual wire and ACH payments;
• Create wires for intercompany transfers, payroll, and fees;
• Prepare weekly summary of cash activity;
• Ensure that appropriate controls exist within the treasury management function;
• Provide monthly reporting information to multiple business units regarding fees and receipts;
• Set up all new bank accounts and act as administrator for users' access requirements.
To succeed in this position, you must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field.
• Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
• Knowledge/Experience: Experience (7+ years) in Treasury Expanded knowledge of a variety of Treasury concepts, practices, procedures and Treasury operations.
• Action Orientation: Achieves results set by self and others, meets timelines, pushes to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity. Breaks down work into executable tasks
• Customer Focus - Commits to building enduring relationships and delivering optimal customer solutions. Effectively meets internal and external customer needs, builds proactive customer relationships, and takes responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Intellectual Capacity - Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Examines problems carefully and thoroughly and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from many sources and see the importance of many factors
• Leads Change and Innovation - Demonstrates resiliency and is able to remain effective when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment. Adjusts effectively to work within new structures or cultures, and with new work processes or requirements
• Business Acumen - Knows how the business works, what drives profitability and what will increase growth in order to deliver value to the shareholders Leading Teams - Builds and supports effective teams to deliver team objectives. Clarifies team members' skills, abilities and aspirations.
The most successful candidates will also meet the following preferred qualifications:
• Master’s Degree in Finance or Business, or related field.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.