- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
The Test Engineer will be responsible for Lab support, and be the technical leader for the C Street test Lab. This position will oversee development of test equipment, test system automation, and future software strategies that enable safe, efficient flow of Space, Defense, and Aircraft cells and batteries from manufacturing to test. Strategic planning will be crucial for anticipated test facility growth over the next several years.
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Develop comprehensive test methods and documentation that allows safe, efficient, flow of testing for cells and batteries at the C Street Test Labs. These will support a variety of manufacturing quantities including low rate to high rate production.
- Support a balance of test system commonality and automation with low cost solutions and sustainable components.
- Collaborate with a multiple functional groups including Manufacturing, Engineering, Program Management, and Quality professionals to maintain product integrity through testing.
- Document test configurations, assist with procedure reviews and train lab personnel in their use.
- Develop test plans, procedures, reports and oversee their execution.
- Develop test software applications and oversee their execution.
- Publish and maintain progress to schedules and testing status for facility stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Time in equivalent field as a lead, supervisor, or manager considered toward above qualification.
- Ability and experience working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment.
- Hands on experience with a variety of test equipment and systems used in battery testing desirable.
- Experience with National Instruments.
- Experience developing test applications with NI LabView software.
- Experience with PLC and SCADA software a plus.
- Experience with transition of products from development to full production valued.
- Ability to work independently and report progress and critical project parameters to next level supervisor.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.