EaglePicher is searching for a Senior Quality Technician to join our team at the Seneca, Missouri location! This position supports the needs of the Seneca facility to produce and manufacture quality products, through data driven quality metrics, customer interaction, compliance for EP Quality Management System, customer procurement requirements, customer and industry specifications, as well as problem resolution, preventative/corrective actions of non-compliances.
About the Position:
The Senior Quality Technician position will support Quality functions for the Seneca facility in all areas of Quality represented by EaglePicher for AS9100 and ISO9001. Position will work with minimum supervision with company policies and procedures. This position will primarily (but not limited to) be responsible for product testing that is currently located at the Seneca facility. This person will be responsible for verifying test equipment operation, preforming testing on product, reviewing data, and test equipment.
* The Senior Quality Technician is responsible for mechanical and/or electrical testing of materials, devices, and products as well as test fixtures and general refrigeration related test equipment maintenance.
* Review of Test Procedures provided by Engineering for accuracy and completeness and providing amendments as needed.
* Determine the appropriate test configuration, equipment set up and test check out prior to testing customer hardware
* Review test data to determine out of specification anomaly or failures
* Support the Seneca Test Lab Engineer in Continuous Improvement projects related to Test Lab processes and all equipment
* Be able to assist the configuration and interface of related Test Controllers and cooling devices
* Responsible for complying with quality systems procedure as required
To succeed in this position, you must:
* Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
* Have a High School diploma or equivalent
* Associate degree or equivalent education related to Electronics and Basic Electricity
* Have an excellent record of attendance and reliability
* Ability to work some overtime including weekends, when needed
* Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Be detail-oriented and abele to multitask
* Be an effective communicator, both verbally and written
* Be a strong team player, with the ability to effectively interact with other functional groups
The most successful applicants will also have:
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
* Basic troubleshooting skills with hand held multimeter
* Understanding of basic electrical circuits and electronics lab equipment
* Working knowledge of AS1900 Quality Management System requirements
* Computer proficiency
* Mathematical aptitude