Supplier Quality Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
EaglePicher is searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team. This position could be located in either Joplin, MO or East Greenwich, RI.
- Work with suppliers to develop improvement plans to improve supplier performance.
- Champion supplier problem solving and root cause analysis activities to eliminate recurrence of non-conformances.
- Conduct supplier audits to ensure compliance to EPT requirements.
- Support SCM strategic sourcing projects.
- Work with suppliers to ensure that adequate controls are in place to comply with established requirements.
- Utilize supplier scorecards and analytical tools will quantify performance levels of individual suppliers and work with suppliers to develop improvement plans to improve supplier performance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Have at least 5 years of Quality or Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Domestic & International travel as required up to 35%.
- Process excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Have audit experience.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 Quality System
- Problem Solving – Root Cause & Corrective Action
- Knowledge of Engineering drawings & GD&T
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.