Sr. Quality Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
The primary purpose of this position will be to support the Customer Quality needs of the facility to produce and manufacture quality products through data-driven quality metrics, customer interaction, compliance to EP Quality Management System, customer procurement requirements, customer and industry specifications, as well as problem resolution, preventive/corrective actions of non-compliances.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Functional support of proposal and contract review functions
- Evaluation and incorporation of customer flow down requirements to ensure compliance with internal manufacturing processes and hardware
- Establish and monitor relevant product and process Key Performance Indicators (KPI); institute necessary mitigation actions for negative KPI trends
- Facilitator of product MRB and FRB functions
- Publish required periodic customer program quality status reports
- Generation of First Article Inspection Reports per AS-9102 requirements
- Serve as primary quality point of contact for customer inquiries and issue resolution
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in the following: Engineering, Industrial Management, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Exhibit a Quality Assurance first mentality (QA mode vs. QC mode)
- Drawing Interpretation (GD&T principles)
- Experience working within a AS 9100 Quality Management System organization
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Detailed orientated, organized, and ability to multitask
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong team player, ability to effectively interact with other functional groups and customers
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Professional certifications or coursework a plus
- Experience in the proper usage of a variety of root cause analysis tools
- Auditing experience considered a plus
- Be able to work with rapidly changing schedules and priorities
- Have great attention to detail
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.