Senior Software Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Research & Development
The Senior Software Engineer creates software designs with associated source code based on user needs, software requirements, and related engineering drawings in accordance with EaglePicher software development process. Follows documented release process to deliver customer software and performs problem analysis / resolution for identified issues with software deliverables. Contributes advice and coaching to software engineers in formal technical review meetings.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Develops user interface manuals for customers based on their needs.
- Documents software requirements specifications in compliance with product requirements standard.
- Documents software design documents in compliance with product design standard.
- Creates source code following product software coding standards including static and dynamic analysis.
- Produces integration and unit testing of delivered source code.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice and coaching in technical reviews.
- Participate in safety and cybersecurity risk analysis.
- Participate in the maintenance of the EaglePicher software development process.
- Protects customer and corporate operations by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing hardware by enrolling in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science Preferred.
- Four years of experience as a Software Engineer II.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in safety regulated industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Able to contribute to collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivated and hands-on. Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office applications (Project, Excel, Word Outlook).
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.