Senior Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide direct support for all Financial Planning and Analysis efforts as assigned by the Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, including financial and business analysis, annual planning, forecasting, financial modeling, strategic planning, etc. This person will also play a key role in the development and implementation of financial planning processes and tools, including systems. This role will work closely with the Defense business unit teams.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Responsible to update the Defense (SBUs) segment forecast in conjunction with the Program Managers and Operations for existing and new programs in the pipeline.
- Maintain and analyze weekly sales and order tracker and provide support for pricing and proposals.
- Perform month-end POC/Revenue recognition process for the SBUs and provide accurate reporting of actual revenue, gross margin, COS and B/S,
- Analyze and articulate variances for plan/forecast vs actual
- Prepare cash flow forecast for specific proposals/programs
- Responsible for annual budgeting process for the SBUs
- Performs other functions as required.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst
- Highly financially literate
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints, and multi-task on various projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with, or can quickly become familiar with, the company’s operations and strategy
- Takes a proactive approach, is energetic and works with a sense of urgency
- Develops effective working relationships with all levels, functions and operations of the company
- Focused on continuous improvement of processes
- Experience in Aerospace a plus
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- BS in Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting
- Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with Adaptive a plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.