Receiving and Inspection Quality Technician
Shift: Monday-Friday 4:30 pm - 12:30 am.
EaglePicher is searching for a Receiving Inspection person to join our Quality team at
About the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform receiving inspection of parts and raw materials used in the manufacture of cells and batteries for the Defense, Aerospace and Space industries.
* Receiving Inspection of incoming product.
* AS9102 First Article Inspections on incoming parts
* Document Non-Conformances on QRR’s.
* Assist in any special projects as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Quality Inspection or Receiving Inspection
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) training or experience,
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
* Plex ERP Experience
* Computer Skills
* Experience with computer aided vision systems
EaglePicher is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.