(Quality Assurance, Seneca Facility)
EaglePicher’s Seneca Facility in Seneca, MO is in need of a Quality Technician to join their Quality Assurance team! At EaglePicher, our focus is on Mission-Critical Quality and Reliability. As a company, we are committed to achieving the highest level of customer loyalty by delivering reliable, mission-critical battery solutions and services, attained through a commitment to ZERO quality defects, uncompromising focus on process execution, and achieving superior, measurable results through continuous improvement.
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Quality Technician's focus will be on establishing and maintaining consistent expectations for work schedules and responsibilities of directs, as well as improving workflow and throughput of inspection with assistance of our Six Sigma group. In addition, this position will be as a Quality Technician supporting the essential quality functions for our contracts with Sandia National Laboratory.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Additional assignments may include support of inspection for In-Process Production and Final Inspection as needed, and preparation and review responsibilities of product quality records.
- All assignments must be completed in compliance with EPT Quality Standards and customer specifications.
- Quality activity will also include problem resolution of non-compliances in cooperation with Engineering and Operations.
- Position will work with minimum supervision within company policies and procedures.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have an excellent record of attendance and reliability.
- Possess experience in Drawing Interpretation (GD&T principles).
- Have Calibration, Electronic, or Manufacturing experience considered a plus.
- Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be detail-oriented and abeleto multitask.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Be a strong team player, with the ability to effectively interact with other functional groups.
The most successful applicants will also have:
- Previous auditing experience is considered a plus.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Calibration, Electronic, or Manufacturing experience considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System requirements considered a plus.
- Good working knowledge of PLEX or similar MRP system;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Technology.
- Professional certification or coursework a plus.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing or First Time Quality.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.