- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
EaglePicher is in need of a Quality Technician.
- Perform Compliance (AS9100D) Audits and Production Floor (Program and Process) Audits
- Perform Documentation Sweeps on the Production floors within the Joplin Metro area
- Perform the document control functions within the Document Control System of Plex and IFS.
- Identification and verification of current documents, drawings and procedures for specific processes
- Record, distribute and file appropriate data gathered from Audits and DCC applications
- Ability to use computer systems to perform daily functions and documentation
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and operators if defects are identified
- Position will work under direct supervision with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and outlook
- Detail oriented to detect defects and non-conforming product
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Willingness to participate in and maintain a spirit of teamwork
- Working knowledge of Auditing processes
- Ability to work overtime or alternate schedules as required
- Basic math skills and ability to learn computer systesm
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion and stand for long periods of time
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.