- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
This position supports the Quality Assurance function within the Defense Business Unit in implementing the Quality Management System. General responsibilities include supporting and coordinating activities performed for issue resolution related to Non-Conformances, Corrective and Preventive Action, Returned Material Authorizations, and similar processes. In addition, this position will coordinate and publish Key Process Indicator information.
- Assist in production of lot related documentation
- Review product for workmanship, defects, leaks and other potential failure issues
- Properly document processes and defects, and assist in the investigation of any related issues
- Coordinate actions and information related to the Quality system
- Notify appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner when defects are noted.
- This position will include work in a variety of areas throughout the facility, from receiving through production and inspection to shipping.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Compliance with all company safety practices
- Focus on efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work overtime or alternate schedules as required
- Basic math skills and ability to learn PLEX
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.