Quality Specialist (Multiple Facilities)
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands-on difference? Apply today to join the EaglePicher Technologies team to support the production and manufacturing of quality products, through data-driven quality metrics, customer interaction, compliance to EP Quality Management System, customer procurement requirements, customer and industry specifications, as well as problem resolution and preventive/corrective actions of non-compliances. To apply you must be experienced with Lean Manufacturing principles, be detail-oriented and able to multitask, and be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card holder.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Actively support and drive process, productivity, and quality improvements through measurement and detailed analysis, and sustain improvements with process control methods
· Support multiple projects as a key contributing member through technical problem solving, analysis, and control methods
· Adapt sophisticated enterprise level data collection and analysis methods using client server applications and SQL Database tools
· Utilize process control tools which provide real-time process measurement, control, visualization and corrective action information
· Adapt Lean Six Sigma, SPC, and other methods to fit process needs, drive stability and overall systemic process improvements
· Perform proposal and contract review as it relates to quality requirements applicability
· Prepare and review responsibilities of product quality records
· Assist in calibration services and receiving/inspection job functions
· Excellent record of attendance and reliability
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Able to work flexible hours when required
· Good working knowledge of PLEXUS or similar MRP system
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
· Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
· Effective communicator, both verbally and written
· Strong team player, ability to effectively interact with other functional groups
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
ABOUT EAGLEPICHER TECHNOLOGIES LLC
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.