- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
In this position, you will lead the EaglePicher Technologies quality team to support production and manufacturing of products through data-driven quality metrics, customer interaction, compliance to EP Quality Management System, customer procurement requirements, customer and industry specifications, as well as problem resolution and preventive/corrective actions of non-compliances.
- Oversee management of the factory quality system from end to end through the use of tracked metrics.
- Ensure quality system compliance audits are driving expeditious resolution to issues.
- Manage PRACAS teams to provide 8D documentation that delivers accurate, thorough, and timely problem resolutions to internal and external customers.
- Maintain a Quality management team that are cross trained to AS9100, ISO9001, and other regulatory standards as required.
- Establish a team of individuals who instill confidence in EPT’s capabilities with customers and their representatives.
- Provide project planning of cross functional teams that drive continuous improvement and reduction of process variation.
- Manage the Department Quality organization for targeted growth at specific facilities.
- Establish and oversee strategic quality projects following the EaglePicher Quality roadmap.
- Establish a composite customer scorecard report that informs and drives resolution of customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business or related discipline required.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Extensive experience in quality assurance, with comprehensive experience in quality management within a manufacturing company.
- Show demonstrated ability to implement change and be results-focused.
- Possess detailed knowledge of lean manufacturing/continuous improvement techniques.
- Have a working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Knowledge of current versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project with PowerPoint and Access.
- Quality experience with aerospace, defense, and/or medical background preferred.
- Professional certification (ASQ, CQE, CQM), with additional coursework a plus.
- Six Sigma or equivalent statistical engineering certification/experience preferred.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.