Quality Coordinator - East Greenwich
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
The QMS Coordinator position will support developing, maintaining, and improving the overall Quality Management System (QMS) of in support of AS-9100 and customer contractual requirements. This position will work with limited supervision and within company policies and procedures. The QMS Coordinator will develop a medium to high-level knowledge of the AS-9100 standard as it related to the Company business.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
- Handle document control activities at the site (issuance, replacement, and auditing)
- Identify improvement opportunities in QMS processes and implement changes through influence and/or direct control
- Actively participate in the Internal Audit process (auditor)
- Support the QA Team in overall management of the NCR/CAPA process (follow-up and improvement efforts)
- Train others in the requirements of various processes owned by the QA Team (e.g. – NCR/CAPA, Doc Ctrl, MRB, etc)
- Support certification audits from Registrar and participate in customer audits by supporting QA-owned processes
- Support department management by completing assigned tasks in a timely and effective manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Compliance with all company safety practices
- Focus on efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work overtime or alternate schedules as required
- Basic math skills
- Ability to learn an ERP system (IFS preferred)
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.