Project Manager - R&D
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Research & Development
This position will lead Research and Development related projects including, but not limited to, new product commercialization preparing and supporting manufacturing readiness.
- Lead and engage cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and success on projects
- Development and Maintenance of the project business plan and to coordinate each project through the PDP process
- Develop project scopes & objectives involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and own the project plan, budget, schedule, work breakdown, and tasks
- Ensure efficient use of project resources
- Lead and document meetings, including reporting for management status updates
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify project issues and assign risks
- Interface with interdepartmental stakeholders to successfully execute project requirements
- Provide detailed budget analysis and sales forecast reports associated with key customer accounts
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing-related technical discipline, preferred.
- U.S. Citizen or Permananat Resident.
- Technical experience in the field of electrochemistry
- Technical experience in the field of electrochemical cell development
- Technical experience in the field of battery development
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the manufacturing sector
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools with formal project management training
- Proactive approach; strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Strong computer/software skills; MS Office suite including MS Project
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capabilities around planning, analysis, and development of project plans and proposals
- Ability to indirectly lead teams of engineers and maintain focus while soliciting ideas from cross-functional teams
- Other duties as assigned.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.