- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Program Management
As a Program Manager with EaglePicher Technologies you will manage program deliverables and provide support to the organization's strategic direction. This role is located at our East Greenwich, Rhode Island facility. EaglePicher is a leading manufacturer of various battery power systems used for lasers, aircraft, satellites, and medical devices. Our customers include NASA, JPL, BAE, Lockheed Martin, NOAA, Lawrence Livermore Labs, and Fortune 500 companies around the world. Our products make a difference, and our customers demand the best!
Your core responsibilities involve managing contract work scope and cost/budget, working with the development and manufacturing teams to ensure schedule and deliverable timelines are maintained, and providing program updates to your internal and external customer(s). This role resides within the military aviation business unit and requires 6-8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Evaluate and manage various contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M) to maximize ROI
- Develop, control, and report program financials on a routine basis to internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a strong technical understanding of company technologies, manufacturing operations and processes, and product lifecycle
- Facilitate program reviews in accordance with the internal Stage Gate process, and external customer requirements (e.g., Concept, PDR, CDR)
- Execute on customer data requirements (e.g., SDRL or CDRL’s)
- Liaison / coordinate with various technical resource teams including mechanical, software, hardware, chemistry, and manufacturing to ensure adherence to program plans /schedules
- Work with applications team to develop statement of work (SOW) and technical proposal development and submission
- Help create, streamline, and improve business processes and standardized workflows
- Contribute to building and maintaining program dashboards across multiple sites
- Establish/Manage dashboards with intent of helping key stakeholders quickly review program performance (KPI), identify issues, and track recovery actions
- Contribute to the development of a Project Management toolbox to standardize program management within the business unit
- Serve as a resource that integrates teams, identifies gaps in activities, and catalyze implementation
- Work with functional departments to clearly define and communicate business processes
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or business degree with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a related industry
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Be experienced developing and executing stage gate process and quality standards (AS9100)
- Experience in new product development and/or manufacturing environment
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (technical writing preferred)
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required due to contractual requirements
- Be skilled in Microsoft Office suite, very strong Excel and Microsoft Project capability
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
• 10 paid holidays and PTO;
• Matching 401K;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.