Program Manager - Energetic Devices
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Program Management
The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of cost, schedule, and technical performance in support of multiple programs and contracts. The Program Manager leads, manages, coordinates and directs cross-functional teams in a matrix environment consisting of Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Operations and Contracts representatives to ensure program objectives are executed effectively. He/She frequently communicates with team members regarding project status, identifies issues/risk, and actively develops resolution/mitigation strategies and activities. The Program manager will actively engage in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, schedules, and provide guidance regarding contractual terms and conditions. He/She will act as the primary customer interface for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. The Program Manager will develop new business opportunities, or expand the current lines of business with the customer. The Program Manager will also prepare, lead, and present routine status briefings for both EaglePicher Executive Leadership and internal/external customers.
• Development and Maintenance of the project business plan and to coordinate each project through the Stage Gate process
• Develop and administer detailed project schedules
• Budget tracking and adherence
• Serve as primary customer liaison
• Monitor and report status of ongoing contracts to senior managers and primary customer stakeholders
• Identify project issues and assign risk/mitigation factors
• Interface with interdepartmental stakeholders to successfully execute contract/project/project requirements
• Provide detailed budget analysis and sales forecast reports associated with key customer accounts
• Develop and execute opportunity capture strategies/assist in building business/project opportunities
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
• Bachelor's Degree in Program/Project Management, Engineering, or Business required
• Basics of Government Contracting, Negotiations, Risk Management and/or Project/Program Management Certification
• 3-5 years (5+ preferred) Program/Project Management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated results leading activities in support of:
o Risk Management
o Supply Chain Management
o ERP system reporting
o Contract Management
o Operations Experience within related field preferred
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Background/experience in batteries/electro chemistries, power electronics, or pyrotechnics preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office suite of products and MS Project
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
• 10 paid holidays and PTO;
• Matching 401K;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.