- Job ID
- # of Openings
As a Production Technician, you will join the pill room team and be a key contributor in hands-on manufacturing of a wide variety of power solutions for missiles, ordnance, CAD/PAD, and Space and Aerospace applications.
- Foster safe working practices;
- Set up tooling in presses for multiple chemistries
- Working with HMI’s
- Run presses as needed
- Pay great attention to detail and be able to multi-task;
- Troubleshoot and identify issues when press is not running properly
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Strong mechanical background;
- Be willing and able to pass an Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) Background Screening;
- Have 3-5 years of maintenance related experience;
- Have experience in working with HMI’s;
- Have a basic understanding of mathematics
- Be able to work well under pressure;
- Be able to follow detailed instructions;
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Have an excellent record of attendance and reliability;
- Be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs;
- Be highly detailed and organized;
- Other duties as assigned.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.