Production Supervisor- Lithium Ion
- Job ID
- # of Openings
We are seeking an engaged productio supervisor with LiON process experience, a strong mechanical aptitude and the desire to lead a team and achieve results. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supervising or leading a team, in a manufacturing environment.
Your core responsibilities are:
- Establishing "best practices" for ensuring quality product is produced;
- Coach, mentor and motivate employees to achieve highest levels of preformance;
- Communicate job expectations and daily plans;
- Ensure employees are empowered to meet or exceed daily operational goals;
- Document processes, and develope standard work instructions;
- Ensure production employees are cross trained to maximize organizational value;
- Maintain compliance with training requirements;
- PRovide continuous feedback regarding employee preformance;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, college level degree preferred.
- Three to five years manufacturing experience, with previous supervisory experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent familiarity with LiON technical process
- Strong communication skills.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1177