Process Associate 4
- Job ID
- # of Openings
EaglePicher Technologies is driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest range of battery systems in the world for the most demanding applications. We develop leading-edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, aircraft fly farther, rockets launch safely and satellites operate longer. With our cutting-edge research and manufacturing, we continue to set new standards in the industry. For 100 years, we have provided mission-critical power solutions to the defense, aviation and space markets. EaglePicher’s batteries power more than 85 percent of U.S. missile and munition programs and are a key component of the U.S. space program, powering the Mars Rovers and the next crewed mission to the moon. EaglePicher provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize our vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we will give you the opportunity to harness all that is within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with manufacturing and research and development facilities in Joplin, MO, Seneca, MO, Pittsburg, KS, East Greenwich, RI and in Southbridge, MA.
For more information visit www.eaglepicher.com
ABOUT THE POSITION
Position supports the production needs of the group in various areas. Process Associate will support manufacturing function in delivering best quality product and will work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Daily operation of automated, PLC controlled manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible to follow through on resolution of problems and provide accurate documentation.
- Involves working within commonly accepted industry standards.
- Must be able to work within a self-directed team environment.
- Set-up / operation of automated pressing equipment.
- Perform product quality self-inspections.
- Perform equipment inspection and preventative maintenance.
- Understand SPC charts and trend analysis.
- Able to work in a self-directed team environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of automated PLC manufacturing equipment and practices.
- Flexible and adaptable to continuous change.
- Self-starter with high energy, works independently, exercises sound judgement and can handle multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- U.S. Persons.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prefer experience as an automated systems operator and/or related position in manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in set-up and operation of pressing equipment and dies.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s and PLC based applications.
- Basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Able to lift and move upwards of 50 Ibs.
- Able to climb heights up to 15’.
- Able to work flexible schedules when required.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2665