Process Associate 4 - (R&D Assembly) INTERNAL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Position supports the production needs of the group in various areas. Process Associate will support manufacturing function in delivering best quality product and will work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Daily operation of automated, PLC controlled manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible to follow through on resolution of problems and provide accurate documentation.
- Involves working within commonly accepted industry standards.
- Must be able to work within a self-directed team environment.
- Set-up / operation of automated pressing equipment.
- Perform product quality self-inspections.
- Perform equipment inspection and preventative maintenance.
- Understand SPC charts and trend analysis.
- Able to work in a self-directed team environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of automated PLC manufacturing equipment and practices.
- Flexible and adaptable to continuous change.
- Self-starter with high energy, works independently, exercises sound judgement and can handle multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prefer experience as an automated systems operator and/or related position in manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in set-up and operation of pressing equipment and dies.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s and PLC based applications.
- Basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Able to lift and move upwards of 50 Ibs.
- Able to climb heights up to 15’.
- Able to work flexible schedules when required.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.