- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IT Infrastructure
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems-engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, SD-WAN);
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning;
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience;
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued);
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS);
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model;
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools;
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.