Mechanical / Electrical Calibrator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
EaglePicher is searching for a Mechanical / Electrical Calibrator to join our team in Joplin, MO!
This position implements, maintains, and coordinates calibration systems to assure that production and quality IMTE (inspection, measurement and test equipment) operate within specified parameters and that the IMTE are adequate in function and use to support the quality and production needs of the organization.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the calibration of IMTE traceable to internationally recognized standards/certification institutions.
- Track and maintain accurate records of calibrated equipment using the Calibration Management Software.
- Perform calibrations of IMTE as designated.
- Provide factory wide technical support in a fast paced production environment.
- Follow, write, and update controlled records as required.
- Repair and purchase replacement calibrated IMTE.
- Analyze measurement data for identifying abnormalities and/or trends
- Continuously improve practices and procedures of the calibration lab.
- Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in the
- Other duties may be assigned by the Calibration Laboratory Manager.
To succeed in this position, you must have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience related directly to metrology applications.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment and/or battery industry experience.
- Strong technical and/or mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- The ability to climb ladders and navigate stairs unassisted.
- Experience with and basic knowledge of ISO10012 and ANSZ Z540.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.