Maintenance Technician - Afternoon / Evening Shift
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The primary purpose of this position is to perform calibration, preventative maintenance, repair and modification of equipment used in the manufacture of cells and batteries for the Medical industry.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Scheduled calibration and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and electronics systems on production and custom built equipment and machinery;
- Timely support of automated assembly equipment and building systems;
- Maintining high quality, auditable, inspection and preventative maintenance documentation;
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have a suitable diploma or degree;
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting & calibration of mechanical and electronic equipment;
- Ability to perform PC based programming for motion control and test equipment;
- Good written and oral English skills;
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions and ability to maintain detailed records;
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and prints;
- Skilled at use of milling machines, lathes, and other machine shop tools;
- Ability to work in a dry room environment;
- Ability to work near or around dust and hazardous chemicals using appropriate personal protective equipment;
- Ability to work weekend shift, as required. Position is typically M-F, 40 hours, afternoon / evening shift
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- 2-3 years Manufacturing experience in a highly regulated industry;
- Prior experience working in a clean environment;
- Computer Skills;
- Welding skills
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- Paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1262