(Automation/Maintenance, Crossroads Facility)
EaglePicher’s Crossroads Facility in Joplin, MO is in need of a Maintenance Lead to join their team! From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Maintenance Lead, you will support the team by upholding best practice procedures for keeping company objectives within the Maintenance Team and for maintaining high standards of control in your areas of responsibility. You will lead your team to ensure zero accidents, maximum facility readiness, and equipment uptime, as well as support new facility construction projects and provide support for new equipment specification, installation, and startup.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Fostering safe working practices
· Housekeeping/ensuring cleanliness of areas of responsibility
· Employee involvement, development, communication, motivation, counseling and support
· Ensures employees meet and follow Company standards and polices
· Perform equipment failure analysis and preventive maintenance
· Provide assistance to Engineering as needed
· Support development and execution of the Cap Ex budget as related to maintenance activities
· Support maintenance of physical structures
· Support the installation and maintenance electrical systems and fixtures
· Support projects to improve cost, quality, delivery and safety of manufacturing processes
· Support technical efforts of writing new process procedures
· Aid in determination of maintenance, calibration, and spare parts requirements for new equipment
To succeed in this position, you must:
· Have a High School diploma with additional technical/vocational training
· Have a minimum 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance
· Possess strong mechanical and electrical skills
· Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be able to work flexible shifts when required
· Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
· Professional/Technical certifications;
· Knowledge of PLC programming and automation;
· A background in automation with a working knowledge of Allen Bradley systems;
· Experience with Tool & Die, and welding applications;
· Experience with Lean and Six Sigma process improvement methods;
· Experience with GMP, ISO and AS-9100 quality system methods.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.