- Job ID
- # of Openings
Design, install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical systems including single phase and three phase systems up to 480 volts. Maintain lighting systems.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Support other maintenance team members to complete assigned task.
• Maintain operational effectiveness at 100%.
KEY OBJECTIVES (specific expectations during the next 6 to 18 months):
• Must become efficient at trouble shooting and repairing air compressors, pumps (vaccum, hydraulic, water), welding, and dehumidification systems.
• Must become a multi-skilled member on the maintenance team.
• Must be willing to lead projects when directed and complete assigned projects with emphasis on safety.
- Valid driver license.
• Current City of Joplin electrical master license or 15 years of experience Preferred.
• Working knowledge of NFPA-70E.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Able to work in adverse weather conditions.
• Available for overtime as needed and be on call.
• Able to work from ladders, scissor lifts, scaffolding.
• Industrial electrical maintenance experience, minimum 3 years.
• Must be safety conscious.
• Motivated to learn all trades within the maintenance department.
• PLC experience preferred.
Job Reference #: 1873