- Job ID
- # of Openings
EaglePicher is currently looking for a custodial worker, this position performs janitorial cleaning services.
To maintain their assigned areas with little supervision, in a safe, healthy and orderly manner as outline by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must be able to disinfect and keep rest rooms in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Must be able to sweep, vacuum and dust their assigned areas in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to use cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, mops, dusting pole and empty trash receptacles
- Must be able to monitor and control maintenance supplies and relate any needs to their Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform periodic cleaning maintenance as so instructed by the Supervisor.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum one year janitorial experience preferred
- Able to lift 20 lbs. on a regular basis and 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must not be allergic to any chemicals used in the plant.
- Perform tasks that include bending, stooping and reaching
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Able to work and contribute in team environment
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2542