Intern IT Support Analyst
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
IT Support Analyst responsibilities include providing Help Desk support. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to leverage tech solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Provide Help Desk for end-user and PC issues and requests
- Participates in technology projects and implementation
- Complete tasks such as hardware inventory, shipping, testing, etc.
- Works independently or as a team member on new applications, processes, or projects
- Provide the best possible support for customers to reduce end user downtime
- Respond to escalated end-user issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology preferred. A+ Certification / Experience in Microsoft Office 365 suite a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Windows OS, and Mac OS and VPN.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, VOIP, networked printers, laptops, and workstations.
- Ability to work independently or in a group.
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting Software and Hardware issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- Ability to deliver training to end users, whose technical skills may range from beginner to expert.
- Capability for immediate self-education in use of new systems, and software applications.
- Strong customer service skills and technical phone support experience.
- An understanding of the impact of technology on remotely located end users.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder).
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 2461