Inspector - Quality
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Quality inspector in the Final Inspection and In-Process areas. Candidate will inspect assemblies and finished product for Energetic Devices. Should be trained and certified for solder, crimp/harness, polymer, and ESD. Requires inspection using a microscope and some product bench testing, manual measurement, product counts, etc.
- Inspect parts, assemblies, and final product for Energetic Device manufacturing.
- Keep accurate records of inspections on product travelers and process logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- High School Diploma
- Complete or hold certifications to the following: NASA Solder inspection, NASA crimp/harness inspection, NASA polymer inspection, ESD. Microsoft Office Computer skills highly desirable.
- 5 years minimum experience in an inspection or manufacturing capacity in the Defense or Aerospace industry.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.