- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands on difference in critical industries? EaglePicher Electronic Packaging is a leading developer and manufacturer of hermetic housings and other components for the reliable, long-term protection of mission critical electronics. WE ARE GROWING OUR SOUTHBRIDGE, MA LOCATION AND WE ARE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
We are actively seeking a Quality inspectors at our Southbridge, MA facility. Candidate will perform complex inspections and train inspectors to inspect assemblies and finished product for Aviation, Defense, and Space designs. Requires inspection using a microscope and some product bench testing.
- Perform complex measurements in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Keep accurate records of inspections on product travelers and process logs.
- Perform First Article Inspections (FAI's).
- Guide new product through the Production Part Approval Process.
- Perform data entry and review Quality Inspection Plans for accuracy.
- Approve or reject based upon relevant standards.
- Perform visual inspection per customer / industry requirements.
- Review documentation produced by the Quality Control Inspection Team.
- Examine and audit records for accuracy to product specifications.
- Comply with all EH&S requirments for work areas, including but not limited to PPE requirements for individual work areas.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college or technical coursework leading to a degree or certificate is perferred
- 3-5 years manufacturing inspection experience (quality control) preferred (position may be filled at higher or lower grade level based on experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Strong knowledge of optical comparators
- Proficiency with using caliper, micrometer, drop indicator, gauges and other standard Quality measuring devices
- Strong basic arithmetic skills
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Standards (GD&T.)
- ERP usage a must. Must have strong basic computer skills.
- Experience with ISO9001, AS9100 or ISO13485 Quality Management Systems
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 11 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Electronic Packaing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2523