Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At EaglePicher Technologies, LLC we are driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest number of battery systems available in the world for the most demanding applications. We provide leading edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, and aircraft fly farther and operate more safely. Our battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize this vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. with locations in Joplin, MO, Seneca, MO, Pittsburg, KS, East Greenwich, RI and our Electronic Packaging division in Southbridge, MA. We are ISO9001:2015, and AS9100D certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support all aspects of execution and administrative support for the R&D/Engineering organization, including general office management. This position will also lead coordination of activities such as conferences, customer visits, travel, and preparation of collateral for the R&D/Engineering organization.
- Serves as the primary administrative assistant supporting the R&D/Engineering organization located in two locations. Acts as conduit between SLT members and associated staff when travel and business schedules preclude direct interaction.
- Composes, prepares, proofreads and edits organizational documents as necessary.
- Organizes, maintains, and retrieves files, records, and systems, following up on pending matters.
- Prepares regular and special reports and presentations, coordinating information and summarizing data, including compilation of technical content, reports, and white papers for contract proposals as directed by staff.
- Work with personnel from Program Management, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Security, and customers as needed.
- Performs confidential administrative functions including developing and distributing written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence. Types memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents and may issue Company press releases.
- May provide occasional administrative support for other senior level leaders.
- May be requested to assist with governmental/community relations, and/or any corporate-wide communication and distributions.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information on invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Participate actively in planning and organizing company events, in coordination with the Human Resources Manager
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, and travel schedules and reservations, including passport and visa acquisitions
- Assist with office planning and maintenance activities.
- May assist with visitor, vendor and employee security badging process
- Perform other functions as required.
- Associates degree in business related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an office/industrial environment
- Ability to explain, interpret, and train personnel on policies, procedures, and practices.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Access and Outlook.
- Working level experience in Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project and Excel pivot tables is a plus
- Ability for some domestic travel.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident required.
Strong Computer skills. Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization skills. Ability to follow written and verbal direction. Ability to operate standard office equipment and knowledge of basic office management procedures. Has prior experience and ability to communicate effectively and appropriately within all levels of the company as well as external customers at the executive level. Maintains confidential information. Strong ability to manage multiple and competing priorities. Works in an efficient and expedited manner to deliver organizational-wide projects and deliverables.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, status as a veteran, pregnancy and related conditions, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2526