Environmental Laboratory Supervisor
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
The primary purpose of this position is to supervise personnel performing testing on Space, Aircraft, and Defense Batteries and Energetic Devices.
Your core responsibilites consist of:
- Maintain the environmental laboratory test schedule and communicating it to stakeholders daily
- Check batteries and devices into the laboratory for testing. Verify everything is ready for testing or resolving any issues prior to scheduling testing.
- Approve test set ups and completed test worksheets
- Ensure training is completed and properly recorded
- Understand and maintain the workflow in the assigned areas to ensure effective use of resources
- Maintain and approve time records for all direct reports
- Own laboratory KPI
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Understanding of electronics and batteries or previous lab experience a plus
- High school diploma, Associate Degree or above a plus
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Close attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Exceptional record of attendance and reliability
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.