- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
The Product Engineer Technician's functions are to closely work with the battery production line and provide engineering support for the technical needs of the program. They will work with the Product Engineer to provide assistance with everything from document creation to identifying and procuring for the product.
The core responsibilities of the position are:
- Actively improve and drive process, productivity and engineering improvements on the production line
- Work with the Product engineer to actively provide support to the program
- Correct production problems utilizing root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Work to improve the documentation used by assembly personnel
- Procure tooling to support the production line
- Other duties as assigned
- Reworking the current state of documentation to clarify and consolidate
- Creating inventory of logged equipment and tooling
- Following up with action items assigned to engineering
- Providing the engineering support during testing
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferred Associates in Engineering, Science or technical degree
- Preferred experince with AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Minimum of three years manufacturing experience in industrial engineering or scientific discipline utilizing science and engineering problem solving methods along with Lean Six-Sigma
- Excellent computer skills in Windows OS and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and application experience utilizing statistical analysis tools such as SPC and Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in data measurement, analysis and report authoring using sound statistical analysis methods
- Good communication skills in cross-functional team environment
- Able to multi-task managing multiple different priority tasks
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Sigma process improvement methods
- Welding knowledge is a plus
- Experience with GMP, ISO and AS-9100 quality system methods is a plus
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2602