Customer Service Representative/Technician
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
The Customer Service Representative will provide administrative support to Distributed Products business in the area of inside customer sales and inquiries and other duties as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer inquires, quotes or complaints regarding company's products or services;
- Determine best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies;
- Coordinate problem resolutions with appropriate sources;
- Coordinate customer delivery schedules and pricing;
- Assist in reporting and tracking key customer metrics;
- Enter customer orders and order changes into the ERP System;
- Monitor terms and conditions of customer orders;
- Update website;
- Provide general administrative support including managing office activities and supplies;
- Provide maintenance on batteries;
- Assist in packaging and shipment of batteries and related products;
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizen for permanent resident (green card holder).
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in customer service or contracts role.
- Previous experience as administrative assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task while delivering high quality work.
- Organization skills to ensure continuity of the office.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Ability to be IATA and DOT certified.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.