Customer Service Representative - Distributed Products
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
The Customer Service Representative will provide administrative support to Distributed Products business in the area of inside customer sales and inquiries and other duties as required.
- Customer inquiries, quotes or complaints regarding company's products or services;
- Determine best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies;
- Coordinate problem resolutions with appropriate sources;
- Coordinate customer delivery schedules and pricing;
- Assist in reporting and tracking key customer metrics;
- Enter customer orders and order changes into the ERP System;
- Monitor terms and conditions of customer orders;
- Update website;
- Provide general administrative support including managing office activities and supplies;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- U.S. Citizen for permanent resident (green card holder).
- Previous experience in customer service or contracts role.
- Previous experience as administrative assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task while delivering high quality work.
- Organization skills to ensure continuity of the office.
- Proficient in data entry.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1908