- Job ID
- # of Openings
EaglePicher Technologies is driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest range of battery systems in the world for the most demanding applications. We develop leading-edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, aircraft fly farther, rockets launch safely and satellites operate longer. With our cutting-edge research and manufacturing, we continue to set new standards in the industry. For 100 years, we have provided mission-critical power solutions to the defense, aviation and space markets. EaglePicher’s batteries power more than 85 percent of U.S. missile and munition programs and are a key component of the U.S. space program, powering the Mars Rovers and the next crewed mission to the moon. EaglePicher provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize our vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we will give you the opportunity to harness all that is within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with manufacturing and research and development facilities in Joplin, MO, Seneca, MO, Pittsburg, KS, East Greenwich, RI and in Southbridge, MA.
For more information visit www.eaglepicher.com
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is a working manager responsible for administration of contracts and managing the activities of other administrators.
- Leadership and ownership in all aspects of EaglePicher prime contracts and subcontracts from our Customers such as; Prime contractors, the U.S. Government and International Customers.
- Preparation and presentation of EaglePicher responses to Customers in the areas of requests for information, proposal and quotation.
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), terms and conditions, pricing, schedules, quality requirements, modification requests, import and export requirements, settlement disputes and all legal and contractual requirements of EaglePicher contracts.
- Partner with internal stakeholders within Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance and others to provide expertise within the legal and contractual requirements
- Provide direct and indirect leadership of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide strategies, recommendations, and direction to maximize value for EaglePicher while maintaining alignment with company objectives and goals.
- Exhibit strong communication skills in both written and oral formats.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities that may be in conflict with each other.
- Ability to come to creative and innovative solutions to complex problems and tasks. Once the best solution is identified the successful candidate will be able to influence and lead the stakeholders to the solution and execute flawlessly.
- Exhibit subject matter expertise in all contractual requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code and EaglePicher standard contractual requirements.
- Adaptability, attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence is required to be successful in this position.
- U.S. Persons
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance Required
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Certifications preferred: CFCM, CPCM or CCCM through NCMA
- Background in law or legal documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional position
- Prefer minimum 5-10 years in a professional position with a government contractor or other government agency
- Prefer direct experience in government contracting, experience in aerospace or DoD business a plus
- Knowledge of FARS, DFARS & ITAR/Export Regulations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Good organizational skills with ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage external and internal customers
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2675