EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is the leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, space and commercial industries, and provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher is searching for a
About The Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to act as the business advisor for business, regulatory and legal issues by providing day-to-day guidance and support to the internal team regarding the meaning, applicability and implications of contract terms and compliance to company policy throughout the proposal and contract performance processes.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Be responsible for reviewing standard contract solicitation term; leading proposal preparation; negotiating price, schedule and terms; handling contract award confirmations; and interpreting agreement terms and conditions.
· Interpret contract guidelines and ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and identify risks and areas of concern.
· Prepare, negotiate, review and execute contracts detailing prices, terms and special provisions.
· Focal person for contract record retention.
To succeed in this position, you must:
· Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Have strong problem solving and project management skills.
· Have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Be able to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
· Experience in DoD and Non-DoD contracting.
· Knowledge of FAR, DFARs and proposal experience across all contract types.
· A demonstrated ability to work independently and establish, develop and maintain
effective business relationships with internal and external customers.