- Job ID
- # of Openings
EaglePicher Technologies is driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest range of battery systems in the world for the most demanding applications. We develop leading-edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, aircraft fly farther, rockets launch safely and satellites operate longer. With our cutting-edge research and manufacturing, we continue to set new standards in the industry. For 100 years, we have provided mission-critical power solutions to the defense, aviation and space markets. EaglePicher’s batteries power more than 85 percent of U.S. missile and munition programs and are a key component of the U.S. space program, powering the Mars Rovers and the next crewed mission to the moon. EaglePicher provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize our vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we will give you the opportunity to harness all that is within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with manufacturing and research and development facilities in Joplin, MO, Seneca, MO, Pittsburg, KS, East Greenwich, RI and in Southbridge, MA.
For more information visit www.eaglepicher.com
ABOUT THE POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to act as the business advisor for business, regulatory and legal issues by providing day-to-day guidance and support to the internal team regarding the meaning, applicability and implications of contract terms and compliance to company policy throughout the proposal and contract performance processes.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for reviewing standard contract solicitation term; leading proposal preparation; negotiating price, schedule and terms; handling contract award confirmations; and interpreting agreement terms and conditions.
- Interpret contract guidelines and ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and identify risks and areas of concern.
- Prepare, negotiate, review and execute contracts detailing prices, terms and special provisions.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- U.S. Persons
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Have strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Be able to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Experience in DoD and Non-DoD contracting.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARs and proposal experience across all contract types.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2676