(Manufacturing, Crossroads Facility)
EaglePicher’s Crossroads Facility in Joplin, MO is in need of a Business Analyst to assist in maintaining the company’s world-class standards! This position will lead and develop business analytical rigor for the Operations department inclusive but not limited to Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality functions.
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Business Analyst, you will interpret and implement financial and operational concepts or techniques in support of managerial and financial planning, reporting and analysis for operations management, as well as coordinate working capital analysis with monthly reporting, working across functions to help drive improvements. In addition, you will support Operational efficiency efforts validating savings, and work closely with leadership on budgeting cycles, monthly results/corrective actions for underperforming areas of the business, capital projects, investments and ROI.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of cost of goods sold, manufacturing expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Work closely with other functional support teams on the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Conduct Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in operational programs.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team.
- Assist with the development, implementation and collection of information required to track business activity, work efficacy, and other operating performance measurement criteria. Create templates or other data collection tools as needed. May require direct interface with supplier management.
- Participate in the design, modification, and/or maintenance of processes, policies and procedures. Redesign when appropriate for maximum efficiency.
- Design and/or assess methods and tools and provide management with updates and recommendations of changes to systems or processes.
- Interface with procurement, accounting, management personnel and suppliers as needed.
- Assist with compilation, recording and analysis of organization level data and statistics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other specialized functional area (management, finance, accounting, etc).
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years of previous experience in financial analysis, process or policy design/re-engineering, operational and capital budgeting, and other general business operations.
- Have intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Have the ability to work in independent situations and as a team situations.
- Possess strong organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
- Real estate organization/management operations experience.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and report writer.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.