Associate Program Manager - Defense
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Program Management
As an Associate Program Manager with EaglePicher Technologies you will assist the Program Manager in achieving program deliverables and provide support to the organization's strategic direction. This position acts as business liaison to customer(s) to develop and maintain customer satisfaction and deliver quality products to meet customers' performance and schedule requirements. The Associate Program Manager coordinates and reports on multiple programs; assembles and guides cross-functional project teams in a matrix environment; works with Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations and Quality to ensure on- time performance and the integrity of the work across business divisions; contributes to timely proposal development, proposal costing, program cost control and monitoring; assists the Program Manager with preparing reports for EPT Management team and customers; communicates frequently with team members regarding project status and identifies and resolves project problems and issues; and initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Support Program Manager in preparing customer progress reports and document deliverables
- Liaison / coordinate with various technical resource teams including mechanical, software, hardware, chemistry, and manufacturing to ensure adherence to program plans /schedules
- Assist in budgeting and financial forecasting
- Contribute to statement of work (SOW) and technical proposal development and submission
- Help create, streamline, and improve business processes and standardized workflows
- Contribute to building and maintaining program dashboards across multiple sites
- Manage dashboards with intent of helping key stakeholders quickly review performance, identify issues, and track recovery actions
- Communicate weekly program progress, key performance indicators (KPI), and dashboard summaries consolidated from multiple internal/external sites
- Contribute to the development of a Project Management toolbox to standardize program management within the business unit
- Serve as a resource that integrates teams, identifies gaps in activities, and catalyze implementation
- Work with functional departments to clearly define and communicate business processes
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Program/Project Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Operations Experience within related field preferred
- Background/experience in batteries/electro chemistries or power electronics preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products and MS Project
Additional Training Requirements
- Program Management training, PMP certified
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Working experience in a product development environment and understanding product development lifecycle.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2528