Training and Development Coordinator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
The primary focus of this position is to support, design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. This position serves as a technical point of contact for the training and development team
- Develops and Conducts Training (50% of time): Develops, implements, and delivers training programs via live and online courses for varying levels within the organization. Develops and maintains support material to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Evaluating and Reporting (25% of time): Evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Consults (25% of time): Consults with managers and subject matter experts at vary levels within the organization to assess training needs.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
Five years of training and development experience.
Systems implementation experience.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.