- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
This position will support production by performing daily tests on batteries and energetic devices. In this position, you must be proficient in working with advanced electrical equipment and possess a well-demonstrated record of safe laboratory practices. You will also support equipment in terms of repairs and diagnostics, so a successful candidate will possess good mechanical aptitude, as well as an acceptable knowledge of electronics and electric circuits.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Verify test equipment operation, perform testing on product, and review data.
- Perform mechanical and/or electrical testing of materials, devices, and products as well as test fixtures.
- Review test procedures provided by Engineering for accuracy and completeness.
- Determine the appropriate test configuration, equipment set up, and test check out prior to testing customer hardware.
- Review test data to determine out of specification anomalies or failures.
- Support Test Engineering in projects related to Test Lab processes and equipment.
- Quality mindset and attention to detail.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Previous experience with batteries and/or electronics a plus
- Understanding of Ohm’s law and its application
- Possess excellent computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Require minimum supervision.
- Be a self-starter.
- Possess an excellent record of attendance and reliability.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
- Possess a strong understanding of batteries and electronics.
- Be detail-oriented to accurately review data and document problems.
- Have a strong quality mindset.
- Have the ability to multitask, communicate well, and train others as needed.
- Be a strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent education related to Electronics and Basic Electricity.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Technology.
- Vocational/Technical school training in electronics.
- Military experience in electronics related field.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.