Test Technician (Multiple Facilities)
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands-on difference? Apply today to join the EaglePicher Technologies team to support production and manufacturing of quality products, through customer and industry specifications. To apply you must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent education related to electronics and basic electricity and be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card holder.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Verify test equipment operation, perform testing on product, and review data
· Perform mechanical and/or electrical testing of materials, devices, and products as well as test fixtures and general refrigeration related test equipment maintenance
· Review test procedures provided by Engineering for accuracy and completeness
· Determine the appropriate test configuration, equipment set up, and test check out prior to testing customer hardware
· Review test data to determine out of specification anomaly or failures
· Support Test Lab Engineer in Continuous Improvement projects related to Test Lab processes and all equipment
· Assist the configuration and interface of related Test Controllers and cooling devices
· Comply with quality systems procedures as required
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent education related to Electronics and Basic Electricity
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
· Computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Excellent record of attendance and reliability
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Detail-oriented to accurately review data and document problem resolutions
· Able to multitask, communicate well, and train others as needed
· Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
ABOUT EAGLEPICHER TECHNOLOGIES LLC
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.