- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
The Test Engineer will be the technical leader for the Seneca Test Lab. This position will oversee all testing relating to energetic devices.
The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Design/development of instrumentation & test set configurations to meet customer specifications
- Coordinate test procedure development with product engineering
- Test readiness reviews
- Test lab asset management
- Troubleshoot instrumentation & test set issues as they arise
- Train technicians to set up and perform tests
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar field
- Ability and experience working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment
- Hands on experience with a variety of test equipment and systems desirable
- Experience with transition of products from development to full production valued.
- Ability to work independently and report progress and critical project parameters to next level supervisor.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.