Team Lead-INTERNAL ONLY
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Working Team Lead – Production is a production worker who serves as a primary point of contact within an assigned production area who can provide information, answer questions, provide technical support and serve as a subject matter expert. Provides support for production activities and assists members of the leadership team as needed by providing training, guidance and assistance within the group to which they are assigned.
- Performs production activities no less than 85% of the time to ensure daily production schedules, quality standards, output and deliverables are meet in a safe manner.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the assigned production area. Answers technical and process questions, provide guidance and demonstrate proper working methods.
- Provides on the job training and coaching to others on production processes. Develops and/or contributes to the development of written work instructions and documentation. Reviews and ensures compliance to customer specifications, regulations and other requirements.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members; works well with internal customers as well as external customers, vendors, auditors, etc.
- Inspects equipment, structures, or materials to proactively identify potential issues, maintenance needs or safety concerns. Participate as needed in safety and quality audits and investigations. Elevates findings to ensure they are promptly resolved.
- Provides constructive and respectful feedback to employees about technical matters. Properly escalates any complaints, disputes, conflicts or concerns properly to leadership for resolution.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time. Acts a role model for the work force and embodies desired leadership behaviors and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing, assembly or related production environment.
- Expert in technical battery knowledge with know-how of assembly processes for multiple designs.
- Good manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to read technical documents.
- Proficient computer skills in a PC windows environment.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Able to obtain ATF clearance (Energetic Devices facility).
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.