Team Lead - Internal Only
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Serves as a primary point of contact within an assigned production area who can provide information, answer questions, provide technical support and serve as a subject matter expert. Provides support for production activities and assists members of the leadership team as needed by providing training, guidance and assistance within the group to which they are assigned. This position is for our day shift reporting 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Performs production activities no less than 85% of the time to ensure daily production schedules, quality standards, output and deliverables are meet in a safe manner;
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the assigned production area;
- Answers technical and process questions, provide guidance and demonstrate proper working methods;
- Provides on the job training and coaching to others on production processes;
- Develops and/or contributes to the development of written work instructions and documentation;
- Reviews and ensures compliance to customer specifications, regulations and other requirements;
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members;
- Works well with internal customers as well as external customers, vendors, auditors, etc.;
- Inspects equipment, structures, or materials to proactively identify potential issues, maintenance needs or safety concerns;
- Participates as needed in safety and quality audits and investigations;
- Elevates findings to ensure they are promptly resolved;
- Provides constructive and respectful feedback to employees about technical matters;
- Properly escalates any complaints, disputes, conflicts or concerns properly to leadership for resolution;
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time;
- Acts a role model for the work force and embody desired leadership behaviors and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in a manufacturing, assembly, or related production environment;
- Possess technical battery knowledge with know-how of assembly processes for multiple designs;
- Have good manual dexterity and fine motor skills;
- Possess excellent attention to detail, and ability to read technical documents;
- Be proficient in computer skills in a PC windows environment;
- Be willing and able to obtain ATF clearance (if transferring to Seneca facility);
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.