Systems Engineer Storage & Virtualization (Joplin, MO - Springfield, MO- St. Louis, MO - Kansas City, MO - Bentonville, AR - Tulsa, OK)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IT Infrastructure
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is seeking a System Engineer – Storage & Virtualization to support the virtual server and storage infrastructure and help evolve the technology while ensuring current service levels.
- Manage and Maintaining existing client networks
- Trouble shooting systems hardware
- Networking Experience with Dell Servers
- NIST 800-171 and Federal Security Standards
- Office 365 – Administration
- Linux/Unix operating systems and environments
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to work with customers in a positive manner.
- Open to remote work with occasional travel to the office.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject. or proven applicable work experience.
- Proven working experience in multi forest Windows based domain environments.
- Solid experience in the Storage environments.
- VMware system administration
- VMWare ESXi 5 or higher
- Crowdstrike endpoint protection
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in Azure.
- Solid Experience with VMware products including Vcenter, and Workspace One.
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified and our medical facilities are ISO 13485:2016 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1762