Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer
(Quality Assurance, Crossroads Facility)
EaglePicher is searching for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our Quality Assurance Team at our Crossroads facility in Joplin, MO!
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will join the Supplier Quality team to provide Quality support to the Supply Chain Management team to help drive continuous improvement with our suppliers. You will have assigned categories of products that you will have ownership of to ensure compliance to EaglePicher requirements and to roll out Quality initiatives.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Support SCM strategic sourcing projects.
· Provide Quality Support to the Category Management Team.
· Conduct Supplier Audits for assigned categories.
· Maintain approved supplier list for assigned categories.
· Drive supplier corrective actions for assigned categories.
· Implement supplier improvement roadmap for assigned categories.
· Provide tactical support for day-to-day issues for assigned categories.
To succeed in this position, you must:
· Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
· Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Have the ability to travel domestically and internationally as required up to 25% of the time.
· Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
· ASQ Certification.
· Experience working with SPC.
· Experience with formal Root Cause and Corrective Action processes.
· ISO 9001 and AS9100 experience.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.