Summer Intern-Test Engineering
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
EaglePicher is offering Summer Internships for upper level students with majors in various disciplines of Engineering and Science. Internships are paid, temporary positions beginning mid-May and ending mid-August and are not eligible for benefits. Interns will work a full-time schedule. Work days and shift hours may vary according to the work area, but no weekends or evenings.
Responsible for completing a technical project relating to their major. Project responsibilities will be accomplished under the direction of a Mentor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or higher level degree related to the intern project
- Minimum 60 credit hours completed; more coursework preferred
- Degree majors desired include Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Metallurgy, Ceramics, Materials Science, Chemistry and Manufacturing Engineering
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident